Hey guys, happy Friday.
I just finished watching the season finale of “WandaVision” on Disney plus. I gotta say that was one of the greatest series finales I’ve ever seen! I wish that their would be more to the series.
I wanted to share my opinion of the new movie “Tom and Jerry.” I was really looking forward to watching it when it came out.
Unfortunately, it wasn’t as good as I had hoped; the trailer made the movie more appealing, so when I watched the movie I was sadly disappointed.
I wouldn’t recommend going to the theater to watch it; although it might be more appealing to younger viewers.
There are a million things that I wish I could forget. Unfortunately that’s not how this world works; unless you have amnesia, which I apologize if you do.
Here are some things I’d like to forget:
1. All the times I been to the dentist to either have teeth pulled or get cavities filled in; which it was a lot. (I hate going to the dentist)
2. Everytime I’ve had to deal with costumer support ugh. Especially when I can’t talk to someone over the phone, but even then it’s still awful. I’m sure most of you would agree with me.
3. My first panic attack; I didn’t know what was happening, and I felt like I was dying.
4. Everything from my elementary and middle school experiences.
5. I wish that I could forget everything about my friend. Such as, their birthday and their favorite artist.
That’s all for now; I hope that you have a good weekend. Don’t forget to stay positive.